Who is Dr. Faria?
Dr. Manuel Faria, DC, Dipl.Ac., DACBN
With over 28 plus years of experience in non-surgical, non-invasive procedures and protocols for serious back and neck disc problems, Dr. Faria shares his knowledge and life’s work in a clear cut and practical way. If you are suffering with sciatica, herniated or bulging discs, degenerative disc disease, or chronic low back and leg pain, then the Faria Method with non-surgical spinal decompression may be just what you’re looking for.
Accreditations and Accomplishments:
- Co-author of, “Unleashing the Physician Within”
- Licensed in Chiropractic Medicine by the Florida Department of Professional Regulation
- Board Certified in Clinical Nutrition by the American Board of Clinical Nutrition
- Board Certified in Medical Acupuncture ASDA
- Diplomat and Fellow of the American Association of Integrative Medicine
- Diplomat and Fellow in Medical Acupuncture by the International Academy of Medical Acupuncture
- Certification in Acupuncture Orthopedics by the International Academy of Medical Acupuncture
- Certification in Decompression Proficiency by The Disc Institute and the American Spinal Decompression Association
- Certified Decompression Therapy Practitioner by the Kennedy Decompression Technique
- Awarded International certifications and degrees in Medicine, Naturopathic Medicine and Integrative Medicine.
- Member of the American Spinal Decompression Association- The American Spinal Decompression Association is an affiliated group of physicians unified in their goal to bring Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression to their communities.
As the clinical director of Central Florida Spine and Disc, Dr. Faria has treated thousands of patients with outstanding clinical outcomes and results. Having such a well-rounded background gives Dr. Faria a perspective in preventive, non-surgical, and non-invasive healthcare rarely seen today.
Central Florida Spine and Disc’s Greatest Assets:
- The only facility in all of Central Florida to combine Spinal Decompression with the Faria Method Integrative Treatment Protocols.
- We operate FDA Cleared Spinal Decompression equipment, Class 4 Deep Tissue Disc therapy along with with Disc Rehabilitation Therapy.
- We have designed everything we do to focus all of our talent and time on being specialized and focused in the treatment of Disc Conditions so that patients with serious Disc Conditions can have access to a facility dedicated just for them and their unique needs.
- We care about you and understand your unique problem. You will know we believe in what we do and take a stand for your complete recovery. You will experience exceptional service from the staff. The Doctor will perform an extremely thorough evaluation and he most definitely will give you an exact diagnosis of your problem, explain it to your complete understanding and be clear about your treatment plan and any fees if he accepts your case. A proper referral to another specialist would be provided if we are unable to classify you as a candidate for our system of care.
- We coordinate our efforts with other health care specialties and find the best path for each patient’s recovery.
Message from Dr. Faria
Living life and loving it. It’s unfortunate, but millions of Americans will suffer from back pain at some time in their lives. If that’s happening to you then your lifestyle is not what it should or could be. Perhaps your back condition is preventing you from doing simple things like putting on your shoes, holding your child or being a part of enjoyable family activities. Maybe it gets in the way of your work, your golf game, and your fitness activities. Maybe it even stops you from climbing a mountain-if that’s your inclination. Your concern is my concern. My goal is to make you better without surgery, without injections and without drugs. Spinal Decompression Therapy in combination with the specific protocols of the Faria Method is a revolutionary treatment that is safe and effective. FDA cleared equipment is used in treating conditions and injuries such as: herniated and bulging discs, facet syndromes, degenerative joint disease and sciatica. Not everyone is a candidate for Lumbar or Cervical Decompression Therapy, but those who do qualify will have a good chance to return to work sooner and significantly improve their lifestyle. I encourage you to learn more about this breakthrough therapy. If you want to explore whether this treatment can work for you, please call us for an assessment or request our Free Report.
Dr. Manuel Faria, DC